Please Choose One
If you’d like to bless BHITB with a monthly gift in the amount of your choosing.
- Red Pill ($1.00 or more)
- All Access ($10.00 or more)
- PayPal (any amount)
All Patrons receive exclusive access to certain sections of BHITB based on your Patron level. Please visit the BHITB Patreon Page.
- Cash App – Please send all Cash App donations to $BHITB
- PayPal – If you’d like to give a one time gift via Paypal (click here to donate).
- Buy A Book – There are lots of books to choose from (click here).
- Buy Printables – There are Bible Study sheets and more (click here).
- Bitcoin Donations – If you’d like to give using Bitcoin, it would be greatly appreciated. Please send to the following address:
- Sharing – Getting the word out is one of the biggest and most helpful things you can do.
- Ads – Whenever an ad on this site is clicked BHITB earns a commission.
- Copying, Linking, and Citing – Please feel free to use any material on this site as long as you follow the guidelines and give credit (click here).
- Stash – Sign up and not only will BHITB get $5.00 to invest, but you’ll get $5.00 to invest as well (click here).
- Amazon Affiliate Links – Click on any of the books or links below before shopping on Amazon. They pay a small commission if you do. It doesn’t raise your price at all (click here).
- General Shopping (BHITB Gets a 4% commission)
- Audible Direct Gold Membership (BHITB Gets $10.00)
- Audible 30 Day Free Trial (BHITB Gets $5.00)
- Amazon Fresh Free Trial (BHITB Gets $5.00)
- Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- Prime Discounted For EBT and Medcaid (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- HBO Free Trial (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- Showtime Free Trial (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- Create A Wedding Registry (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- Twitch Prime Free Trial (BHITB Gets $3.00)
- FreeTime Unlimited (BHITB Gets $3.00
BHITB’s Official Stance On Tithes and Offering
Far too often the Bible has been weaponized against believers… “Will a man rob God…” is probably the most used verse to guilt people into giving… and it’s taken completely out of context. Here is my official stance on giving to churches and other religious organizations… BHITB included:
- Give if you have it, but if you don’t, a share it just as good.
- Never feel obligated to give because of pressure or manipulation.
- Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for giving… you’re grown and it’s your money.
- Never give more than you afford to give.
- NEVER give because someone promised you God is going to make you rich.
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity